NJ Blood Industry and Transfusion Medicine Events
As the leading Blood Industry & Transfusion Medicine Association in NJ, we host a number of pertinent events for medical professionals throughout the year. To learn more about our upcoming events, please refer to the links below.
The NJABBP Annual Spring Meeting/ Seminar is one of the largest Blood Banking events in this area, attracting those from NJ, PA, DE, and other neighboring states. Please complete the required form and register early to avoid a penalty fee that will be assessed after March 15th. Your membership dues entitle you to attend the annual meeting, so please consider joining the NJABBP!
Fall and Spring Seminars
The NJABBP Spring and Fall Seminars are an excellent learning opportunity for those looking to advance their careers in the transfusion medicine industry. Please complete the required form and register early to avoid a penalty fee that will be assessed after April 30th. Your membership dues entitle you to attend both annual and seasonal meetings, so please consider joining the NJABBP!
2018 Spring Seminar & Annual Conference
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018. New location! The Grand Lake Chateau (formerly known as the Forge) in Woodbridge, NJ Renew your membership now. Discounted rate is $90 regular and $40 for students (discount ends March 15th). Membership includes:
- Annual Spring Seminar, lunch included: Save the Date!! Tuesday, 5/15/18
- Annual Fall Seminar, lunch included: Date TBA
- Access to exhibitors with cutting-edge products to meet your needs
- Endless networking opportunities!
- Facilitating communications with representatives of the NJ DOH Blood Bank Inspection team
- Blood Bank Supervisors of NJ- quarterly conference calls
- AABB Membership
- Abstract Submissions. See detail under our membership page.
Use Buy Now button to pay online or complete and mail form below. NJABBP Membership Mailer