Become a Member Today
If you are a current member of the New Jersey Association of Blood Bank Professionals (NJABBP), we thank you! Membership renewal is required annually* and we encourage you to do so now. If you are not a member, we encourage you to join and to take advantage of the many opportunities we offer.
Purchase a one year NJABBP membership for $90, students can purchase a one year membership for a discounted fee of $40. We need you to be a part of the New Jersey Association of Blood Bank Professionals. We can’t do it without your help.
*NJABBP'S website has been upgraded to better meet the needs of our members. However, we had to modify the format and we can no longer accept or process auto-renewals from prior years. Moving forward, we ask our members to renew online each year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- An annual spring educational symposium – at no charge (including lunch)
- A fall seminar sponsored by our Blood Bank Supervisors group to address the most current topics in hospital transfusion services
Our meetings, conferences and lectures offer excellent continuing education opportunities, locally. Registrations for these events are included as a benefit of your annual membership fee. Attendances at these events, as well as participation on one of our planning committees are great opportunities to network with others in the field.
AABB Membership & Other Benefits
Free AABB Membership offered to NJABBP healthcare professional members. If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible for a free AABB membership:
- Currently a NJABBP member
- A healthcare professional, MDs and PhDs are not eligible for this offer
- Not a current AABB member and not an AABB member in the past 24 months
If you are interested, please email email@example.com for more information
Recent NJABBP Accomplishments
- Initiated legislation which succeeded in lowering the age of donating blood without parental consent to 17
- Initiated legislation to establish a formal state sponsored Blood Donor Awareness and Recruitment campaign
- Initiated a state review of mandated staffing of blood mobiles
- Commenced a scholarship program for high school blood donor coordinators